Friday, April 11, 2008

Kate Ross Warmes Up To Tom Ashbrook!

I was stuned to find out that Kate likes to warm up to Tom Ashbrook! Tom Ashbrook, an awared winning jurnolist and radio talk show host, provides a lively forum which discusses and debates, bringing callers from around the country and the world into the conversations.


This is what is playing in Kate's head during racing. I guess by listening to Tom Ashbrook, Kate may feel she is finding depth of knowledge and perspective into womens cycling that most of us would not bother to learn.


3 comments:

cowgirl said...

Wow... that would fire me up! lol

Kate said...

Here goes... I don't listen to him while warming up... but yes, while cooling down. See my blog for my new warm up itinerary.

Anonymous said...

I need to send you some Black Eyed Peas... Justin Timberlake, Artic Monkeys...