Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Things you might see at paralympic camp

Well, I just got back from a long camp with the Paralympic team.  This is an amazing bunch of athletes who are training for the big race... the Games in Beijing.

On the track- Me and Karissa and the best mechanic, Todd
Anyone missing a leg?
Hand cyclist finds a snake... and picks it up!
I laughed for a while over this. Do you think the reason that Daddy doesn't have a name is because there are a couple different dads and we didn't want to confuse anyone?  Or, is it because we aren't sure who Daddy is?  Everyone else has a name, including the dog.
Karissa and I enjoying some sun in California!

3 comments:

becx said...

Cari, that is the best post! I hope whoever put their leg down found it again. I lose my glasses all thetime..I can't imagine how I'd be with a leg! Is that your n ew Trek?? How is it? I think we should post this on the main team site..it's a great story.

Anna Young said...

this is amazing Cari!

if you email me the pics I'll put it on the website

SMB said...

This is such a great entry Cari....you are such a genuine and caring person!!!!!

My teammates are the best! :)